St. Raphael School uses an online meeting application called Zoom. This program offers numerous features which help teachers create a highly interactive and personal learning experience.
Features of Zoom
- Live audio and video for both teachers and students, that mimic a real classroom
- Whiteboard for text, images, and occasional multimedia presentations
- Annotation features
- Breakout sessions, which allow teachers to facilitate small group discussions
- Classroom polls for quick feedback from the entire class
Sample Recorded Classes
- Samples coming for Elementary and Middle School classes—please check back.
- High School Level
Please note that the samples provided utilize Adobe Connect software. Beginning with the 2018-19 school year, we will be using Zoom as our videoconference provider.