St. Raphael School uses an online classroom software suite called Electa Live. This program offers numerous features which help teachers create a highly interactive and personal learning experience.
features of Electa Live
- Live audio and video for both teachers and students
- Buttons for feedback in class—raising hands, emoticons, and clapping
- Chat box for asking questions or making brief comments
- Whiteboard for text, images, and occasional multimedia presentations
- Classroom polls for quick feedback from the entire class