Dear Families of St. Raphael School,
Christ is Born! Glorify Him!
We have had a wonderful semester, and the enrollment for Spring has gone incredibly well. Thanks for that is due to your prompt response, but I want to offer a special thanks to Mat. Photini Roegner. We are blessed to have her administrative gifts and diligence in planning and executing the registration process. As we conclude the Fall semester and look toward the Spring, here are a few things you will need to know:
1) Final Spring 2016 book lists are available (click to download): The books for the second semester were listed as "subject to change" at the beginning of the year, but they have now been finalized. You may purchase them when you are ready.
2) Course evaluations: Please fill out a short evaluation for each student. By answering just three simple multiple choice questions you can help us continue to build and improve upon our courses and our teaching. Thank you in advance for your thoughtful completion of those.
Click here to take the satisfaction survey.
3) Open seats in Middle School and High School: There are currently openings in the Middle School and High School levels for students who wish to begin in the Spring 2016 semester. Many of our students have heard about our classes from another current family, so please let others know about St. Raphael School.
4) Possible new Elementary section: With a number of families on the waiting list, we are considering opening a new section, and we will let you know about that next Monday.
5) Remember, the Spring semester begins January 11th and will conclude the Friday before Holy Week, April 22nd, with no breaks.
St. Raphael School